Any update/news on Sidibe? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Any update/news on Sidibe?

What difference does it make ? Syracuse does not have players that can compete with the Top 50 teams. They have four Centers that are closer to D3 than D1. They are not close to playing.
peach team we played against had a better Center. Dole is a good passer but he is not acenter
Sid will be back and helping us destroy ACC teams by January. Bet.

What difference does it make ? Syracuse does not have players that can compete with the Top 50 teams. They have four Centers that are closer to D3 than D1. They are not close to playing.
peach team we played against had a better Center. Dole is a good passer but he is not acenter

I remember my first beer...

I remember I played a sectional baseball game in Waterford-Halfmoon whatever the fluck that place was back in 2001. I hit the ball twice about 5 miles and ended up with triples because the field had no fence. There was also a giant cow sht pile next to the field that day. Maybe that explains what’s going on in this thread.

I remember I played a sectional baseball game in Waterford-Halfmoon whatever the fluck that place was back in 2001. I hit the ball twice about 5 miles and ended up with triples because the field had no fence. There was also a giant cow sht pile next to the field that day. Maybe that explains what’s going on in this thread.
If you hit the ball 5 miles and only got a triple you must have stopped and played with the cows udder before he created that pile.
Happy holidays

If you hit the ball 5 miles and only got a triple you must have stopped and played with the cows udder before he created that pile.
Happy holidays
Las time I looked, cows with udders were shes, not hes.

If he can’t cover the corner 3 he won’t see the floor again this year.

Do you run like a cow:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom