any updates on wayne morgan? | Syracusefan.com

any updates on wayne morgan?

Interested to see if he can shut Cornelius down again.

Interested to see if he can shut Cornelius down again.

To be fair, in many of Cornelius' games his highlights came from punt returns and interceptions... I'm assuming its the offense, but it seems like there were a bunch of times where he was one big catch away from being shut down.

To be fair, in many of Cornelius' games his highlights came from punt returns and interceptions... I'm assuming its the offense, but it seems like there were a bunch of times where he was one big catch away from being shut down.
He has played QB the last 4 or 5 games

When Alvin was playing WR he had a QB that couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat ... that is one of the reasons why he never saw much play as a WR ... it does tell you what kind of player Cornelius must be for them to play him at QB ... was giving him handoffs when he wasn't playing QB ... they were doing whatever it took to get the ball in his hands ... I think he is a gem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom