Any word on injuries? | Syracusefan.com

Any word on injuries?

CaliCuse

All American
Dyshawn Davis looked like he took bad hit on his left knee. I'd hate to add him to the defensive no play list.:(

I hope all the players are ok for the trip to California, when's Marrone put out the info?

Oh yeah, my throat is going on the DL for a week because these past two weeks yelling and trying to make noise to help our D is killing me!

Dyshawn Davis looked like he took bad hit on his left knee. I'd hate to add him to the defensive no play list.:(

Dyshawn went out with cramps apparently. It looked really bad, but it sounds like he's gonna be okay.

According to the post-game presser, there were no serious injuries. The only issues were cramping issues with Davis, Lyn, etc.

According to the post-game presser, there were no serious injuries. The only issues were cramping issues with Davis, Lyn, etc.
hanks I didn't hear that. Excellent news Wow Lyn was doing a McNab big time out there and you can always trust the camera director to zoom in on a kids bad moment Its like the baseball guys who show all the spits and scratching live and up close. I'm waiting for the sl-mo replay on those activities Top ten expectorates and fungus relief scratching. I almost forgot the always popular "adjustment grab and move.":crazy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom