Any word on who is coming to the Elite Camp? | Syracusefan.com

Any word on who is coming to the Elite Camp?

50YRsofCuse

Syracuse Fan in Florida and in SC
Just saw that Symir Torrence is attending the Elite camp this weekend. Any one else know who else will be there?

Just saw that Symir Torrence is attending the Elite camp this weekend. Any one else know who else will be there?
No idea but if you want unsubstantiated speculation, here you go...

According to the recruiting board, the following players have offers. The staff has probably invited all of them.

Center:

2 Guys From Jersey:

Cliff Omoruyi (2020)
Elijah Hutchins-Everett (2020)
and
Hunter Dickinson, another center from Maryland (2020)

Power Forward:

The 2 Isaiah PFs:

Isaiah Jackson, the superstar PF from Michigan (2020)
Isaiah Cottrell from Nevada (2020)

Small Forward:

Scottie Barnes out of Florida (2020)

Shooting Guard:

Andre Jackson out of NY (2020)
Addison Patterson out of Canada/Zona (2020)
Terrence Clarke out of MA (2021)

Point Guard:

Tyreke Nussbaum out of DC (2020)

plus 2022 PG Dior Johnson out of Saugerties/IMG.

Would not be surprised to see JJ Starling out of Baldwinsville (class of 2022), Payton Shumpert out of JD (6'7 SF class of 2020) and Jai Smith, the PF out of Ludden, class of 2021, also invited. I don't believe they have offers yet but the staff tends to invite the best local players.

Not just Like but LOVE it. Thank you for your response.

Interesting story with "Big Jimmy:" He is the kid in Maryland who was investigated after a Deadspin article published in March questioned his age. According to The Washington Post, the Deadspin article claimed Sorunke "may have been 20 at the start of his freshman year at Rockville last fall - not 16, as Sorunke and his guardian, Joe Boncore stated." Early in July, Sorunke was given the OK to play after an investigation found "insufficient evidence" and concluded he wasn’t in violation of the age requirement for high school students. However old he may be, he is definitely a beast and is - according to Big Jimmy - still growing!

Interesting story with "Big Jimmy:" He is the kid in Maryland who was investigated after a Deadspin article published in March questioned his age. According to The Washington Post, the Deadspin article claimed Sorunke "may have been 20 at the start of his freshman year at Rockville last fall - not 16, as Sorunke and his guardian, Joe Boncore stated." Early in July, Sorunke was given the OK to play after an investigation found "insufficient evidence" and concluded he wasn’t in violation of the age requirement for high school students. However old he may be, he is definitely a beast and is - according to Big Jimmy - still growing!
Made me think of this:

tumblr_ltv178Me141qbpb4go4_250.gif

B'ville with 2 guys: J.J. Starling and also had Sunday Joshua, 6'8" class of 2019.(Sunday texted picture of him and JB to my son, with whom he is good friends.)

Last edited:
Appears as if this is Angelo Santiago and Dyondre Dominguez (sp?).

Last edited:
B'ville with 2 guys: J.J. Starling and also had Sunday Joshua, 6'8" class of 2019.(Sunday texted picture of him and JB to my son, with whom he is good friends.)
Edit. JB in background. Last year was Sunday's first year playing basketball.
FullSizeR.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom