Anybody else get this email today? | Syracusefan.com

Anybody else get this email today?

FAL

No comment.
IMG_1135.JPG

I wish. I have had premium C seats forever in basketball and for 13 years in football but nothing here. Had A premium seats for 6 years in the 80's until my youngest came along but doubt they count back that far.

I wish. I have had premium C seats forever in basketball and for 13 years in football but nothing here. Had A premium seats for 6 years in the 80's until my youngest came along but doubt they count back that far.
When Dr Gross took over, his administration basically erased the contribution history of most of the fan base. ("What have you done for us lately?") I think all of those donations from the '80's and '90's are lost.

No, but I expect your attendance and detailed notes!

;)

I will do my best. Please do not expect ANYWHERE NEAR a Tomcat review. Better yet, I won't post anything (unless unusually noteworthy) and let the master expound after Fanfest the following week.

"A man's got to know his limitations."

Which suite are you getting? Want to go splits?

I'm getting the one with a keg of Utica Club in one corner and a personal pee trough in the other--very posh. Sadly, the ladies will have to exit the suite to go peepee.

I'm in. I think is one of the benefits for the A level 2-sport STHers who took a big hit with the new pricing model.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom