Anybody Find A Streaming Source for Lax. | Syracusefan.com

Anybody Find A Streaming Source for Lax.

Freakin’ Comcast & ACC.

They’re not budging right now on ACCN. I just added YouTubeTV in order to get the Network and access to games. Comcast has a large coverage area, so every time we appear on ACCN, the average Joe without steaming access isn’t seeing our games. This hurts in recruiting and general promotion of our athletic programs. But it’s also bad for the ACC. That’s my rant.

Youtube tv, ESPN+ via an Amazon firestick should get you as many games as you can watch.

Youtube tv, ESPN+ via an Amazon firestick should get you as many games as you can watch.
Sling TV or Youtube TV would be your best bet imo.
Strongly agree with going with YouTube TV, OrangeinBoston . One of our games was an ACC Network Extra game and I could watch it through the WatchESPN portal because YouTube TV is my provider. UVa plays Brown in Providence, so I'll use the ESPN+ free trial period scam (sign up for the ESPN+ free trial, watch the game, and then drop ESPN+ before the free trial period ends) to watch it, since that's our only game on ESPN+.

They’re not budging right now on ACCN. I just added YouTubeTV in order to get the Network and access to games. Comcast has a large coverage area, so every time we appear on ACCN, the average Joe without steaming access isn’t seeing our games. This hurts in recruiting and general promotion of our athletic programs. But it’s also bad for the ACC. That’s my rant.
Disagree this hurts recruiting as these early games on the ACCN would have never sniffed television before the ACCN. Outside of Comcast, what other major providers do not carry?

Disagree this hurts recruiting as these early games on the ACCN would have never sniffed television before the ACCN. Outside of Comcast, what other major providers do not carry?

Comcast has a massive coverage area. And before the ACCN and going back years during our BE days, I used to get many more games on MSG, YES , NESN and various other channels. I have a friend in Jersey, a Comcast subscriber, who misses out on a number of games now that the ACCN has started. And others I know often ask me how SU is doing because they say they’re not on TV as much anymore.

Ouch. Just realized how much this effects so many Yankee fans. Thankfully, I’m not one of them.
You have to be in a certain area, though. I lived in the DC area and my cable had YES, but it didn't show any of the games. I've since moved and on YouTube TV and YES was not one of the channels they listed as available in my area when I signed up.

Comcast/Xfinity has customers by the short ones. If you want to eliminate TV from your package, your savings will be $ZERO. Then, you need to pay $50 per month for Hulu or the like.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom