Anybody have an idea when we will announce these hires? | Syracusefan.com

Anybody have an idea when we will announce these hires?

Quit your belly aching. ;)

I wonder if they're signed but don't have the time to come to Syracuse and be introduced...times of the essence and there are many works to be done.

Quit your belly aching. ;)

I wonder if they're signed but don't have the time to come to Syracuse and be introduced...times of the essence and there are many works to be done.

I would bet. Austin Wilson said he already spoke with new QB coach Lester and was very excited on what he heard and indicated he's still committed (paraphrasing).

...so I am sure Lester is signed contract...

They can announce whenever as far as I'm concerned.

Hopefully they are all on the road recruiting and sewing-up the class... and that is the right priority at this point... presser announcements can wait.

if they have a couple coaches spots left probably going to be one big party..

I'm gonna start calling recruits and tell them i'm the new DB coach. How do they verify these things?

Maybe HCSS is going to see how well they do recruiting first... "Bring in some studs, and the job is yours." ;)

They're too busy recruiting, which is awesome.

Maybe HCSS is going to see how well they do recruiting first... "Bring in some studs, and the job is yours." ;)

I'm going to guess that probably violates a number of NCAA rules...

I'm going to guess that probably violates a number of NCAA rules...

Nah... we're in the ACC now. We can do whatever we want.

I'm gonna start calling recruits and tell them i'm the new DB coach. How do they verify these things?

Shafer calls highschool coach and says - I just hired so and so as [position] coach... He'll be calling on your player so-and-so about our offer and touching base with you as well... just an fyi... official announcement on the coaching hire will be next week sometime...

...a two minute conversation or a 30 sec. message left... it's really not rocket science...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom