Anybody watching espn news? | Syracusefan.com

Anybody watching espn news?

Timonen

All Conference
Bunch of coaches breaking it down real time. Real good.

Yep, enjoying it but miss Musberger. Would watch it if re-aired.

Bristol just announced its Film Room telecast will re-air tomorrow at 4 PM ET on ESPNU

Jealous of BC and PITT fans ( and A&M but that goes without saying).

I've been watching eapn2. Title talk. Espn radio personalities have been rotating in and out

That was cool. Flipped to it often.

Flipped back and forth. Loved the analysis of Addazio and Sumlin. Chryst, Spealman and Millen were eh. Could have gone without.

Only criticism I have was that you felt disconnected with game at times. Delayed reactions to penalties and stuff like that. Also felt disconnected with crowd.

Get a few really engaging coaches and a good moderator who pays attention to the game and it'd be a huge winner.

Flipped back and forth. Loved the analysis of Addazio and Sumlin. Chryst, Spealman and Millen were eh. Could have gone without.

Only criticism I have was that you felt disconnected with game at times. Delayed reactions to penalties and stuff like that. Also felt disconnected with crowd.

Get a few really engaging coaches and a good moderator who pays attention to the game and it'd be a huge winner.
Agreed. Was a bit much in there. Concept was great and it was insightful but they can make it more comfortable to watch.

You can see why addazio recruits well and people like him. He's such a football guy. Liked Sumlin too, laid back easy going guy. The rest? Not much elsewhere

Can't stand sec lover might well go work for their network in August. He was unlistenable for me.

If u listened to him entire game was pro auburn
announcers gravitate to the underdog. if fsu rolls, they're doing what they're supposed to do. if auburn is handling them, there's surprise and excitement there. don't overthink it.

I loved the ESPNews coaches room game feed it was always 1 play ahead of the ESPN broadcast. I was watching the final 4 minutes on ESPNews and flipping to ESPN if something happened where I wanted to hear Musberger. The only negative was Millen I thought Speilman and the coaches were great.

I recorded it last night, while watching the main broadcast, thinking that it could be interesting. The comments here will make me watch some of it.

It was very interesting and makes me want to see it done for other big games in other sports. All 3 coaches said watch for the fake punt right before FSU called it, and they were all willing to be respectfully critical of players/coaches -like Jimbo not calling his timeout before that last delay of game, or wondering why FSU kicked to Auburn after taking the lead.

It was great to see them point out where the QB's made poor reads, or where players simply made really good plays. Great idea from ESPN

It was very interesting and makes me want to see it done for other big games in other sports. All 3 coaches said watch for the fake punt right before FSU called it, and they were all willing to be respectfully critical of players/coaches -like Jimbo not calling his timeout before that last delay of game, or wondering why FSU kicked to Auburn after taking the lead.

It was great to see them point out where the QB's made poor reads, or where players simply made really good plays. Great idea from ESPN
dunno who did it first, but nfl network has a panel that does it, too, for their thursday night games. believe it's online, though.

Did any of the coaches notice the trip after the interception that made the FSU kid fumble?

Did any of the coaches notice the trip after the interception that made the FSU kid fumble?
They didn't call it a trip, but the focused on who that was because the wr came off limping and talked about how that might impact things.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom