Anyone drunk yet? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone drunk yet?

It's 9am for me, gonna get a few coffees in first. Planning on meeting another board member and a few other cuse fans at the ol red fox bar and grille by 11. Today's gonna be a good day kids, gonna be a good day

Im at youth soccer until 3 then its daddy time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stevensennnnnnnnn! We need your pregame prayerrrr!

Im at youth soccer until 3 then its daddy time.

Probably an important question before I start having kids... You have to be sober during those kinds of things? Yuck

Probably an important question before I start having kids... You have to be sober during those kinds of things? Yuck
Yea they usually frown upon stuff like that. Who knew?

Yea they usually frown upon stuff like that. Who knew?

I feel like the founding fathers should have thought about this...

It shouldn't be its own thread -- we know how this place reacts to hurt feelings -- but if the "Who's your favorite poster" question were asked, I feel Marsh would win in a landslide.

And this has nothing to do with the PBR I just tipped.

It shouldn't be its own thread -- we know how this place reacts to hurt feelings -- but if the "Who's your favorite poster" question were asked, I feel Marsh would win in a landslide.

So jealous. Dammit

I'm going with the Dictator... with mantomanprinciples!!!

kaiser.jpg

Concur on Marsh...guy's got game.

Nice to see a PBR tipper on here. We sell a shitload of it at the bar where I work. Of course, fact it's the least-expensive beer may have somethin' to do with that.

I may pick up a bottle of Jameo to sip during the game, but, right now, my clock's stuck on 4:20.

It's a tall boy that I put in the freezer for 15 minutes. The first sip hurt the throat it was so cold.

Is your team at least winning? Hold on ... back to the fridge ...

It's a tall boy that I put in the freezer for 15 minutes. The first sip hurt the throat it was so cold.

Is your team at least winning? Hold on ... back to the fridge ...
I loooove the pounders. Its like a party in every can

Ready to party with my girl. View attachment 2020
That just made me realize - my brother and his wife just had their son on Sunday (don't worry, he went home in SU gear), so this is his first SU game.

My son turns 21 months tomorrow. He's visiting my wife's grandmother right now, but don't worry, he'll be rocking his little size 2T CJ Fair jersey that I got him for Christmas when he gets back home, and he was sporting a Syracuse jacket when they left.

That's a cute kid you've got there. Let's win this one for all of the SU rally babies on this board!

So I am recovering from a case of the flu that has been going around in the mid-west. Debating, should I still "enjoy" myself or be responsible and get better? :noidea:

Nice to see a PBR tipper on here. We sell a shitload of it at the bar where I work. Of course, fact it's the least-expensive beer may have somethin' to do with that.

When I was that age, it was Iron City or Fort Schuyler that filled that role ... :D

fort_schuyler_052810.jpg

So I am recovering from a case of the flu that has been going around in the mid-west. Debating, should I still "enjoy" myself or be responsible and get better? :noidea:

No joke, jack and cokes cure every flu I have ever had.

No joke, jack and cokes cure every flu I have ever had.

Arbi... is that you?

Wiskey would indeed be my go-to "sick drink" but I dont have any at my place, now I might have to go on a run

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom