Anyone drunk yet? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Anyone drunk yet?

Hey, that's pretty good but I still prefer my dog's name. Actually, my dog's name is Lucas, but I wish it were the Dew, best Irish Whiskey.

The Dew is smooth beyond description, the 12 YOJ has a little more edge. However each beats the snot out of those stinky Islay scotches. And if you like the Dew, you might try ...

12_year.jpg

used to be I wouldn't go near scotch, until a friend poured me one of these one night ... and, oh my goodness ... :)

Southern Tier Old Man Winter and Long Trail Double IPA are in my fridge.

I spent all summer clearing land for Fairbanks, Alaska's first ever drive thru beer store!
that must be some drive thru beer store!

Just made a last minute decision that I needed a new beer. Looking at the beer case at the corner store, I settled on Shock Top. There's a picture of an orange on the packaging, and I figured hell, we're just gonna shock the top of the basketball world today.

LGO

Just got back from a Founders vs Goose Island beer event - I'm ready - Let's Go Orange!!!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

So I am recovering from a case of the flu that has been going around in the mid-west. Debating, should I still "enjoy" myself or be responsible and get better? :noidea:
Fluids. You need lots of fluids.

The Dew is smooth beyond description, the 12 YOJ has a little more edge. However each beats the snot out of those stinky Islay scotches. And if you like the Dew, you might try ...

12_year.jpg

used to be I wouldn't go near scotch, until a friend poured me one of these one night ... and, oh my goodness ... :)
That is almost the only scotch I will drink, however, do yourself a favor on the next bottle and spend the extra $15 on the 15 yr. it is worth it.

That is almost the only scotch I will drink, however, do yourself a favor on the next bottle and spend the extra $15 on the 15 yr. it is worth it.

I'm all over it :)

12_year.jpg

That is the same bottle that turned me into a scotch drinker. some of my savier scotch friends makes some recommendations off my like of balvenie and got me into McCallans, Glenlivet and jonny green (they are all pretty non peety and smokey)

just finished the bottle of kraken starting on #2.

Wifes not happy but I am!

Hey, that's pretty good but I still prefer my dog's name. Actually, my dog's name is Lucas, but I wish it were the Dew, best Irish Whiskey.

agepage-bottle.jpg
I have a friend with a dog named Tully for that exact reason.

After that game, I'd imagine a lot of Louisville fans will be hitting that Burbon Bar in the Yum Center.

Anyone still alive? Margaritas after the win threw me for a loop. Neighbors are making tacos, I'm headed that way. Wife won't go to the store for more Jack, neighbors have Cpt

Jameson just ate all the fluffing out of a pillow on the couch :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom