Anyone drunk yet? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Anyone drunk yet?

No joke, jack and cokes cure every flu I have ever had.

Dude. Can you say "Alcohol suppresses the immune system? I knew you could."

images

;)

Stevensennnnnnnnn! We need your pregame prayerrrr!

I'm going to head to facebook and tell him to start snorting, mainlining, and tattooing something.

It's 9am for me, gonna get a few coffees in first. Planning on meeting another board member and a few other cuse fans at the ol red fox bar and grille by 11. Today's gonna be a good day kids, gonna be a good day

do you know you are old enough to put something extra in it...

do you know you are old enough to put something extra in it...
Oh retro, you know me better than that. Just don't have the extra ingredients at the house (I know, I'm slipping, last weekend got a little crazy, we drank everything)

You know what's great? This thread has consisted of alcohol and children.

Fitting, since one generally leads to the other, and vice versa.

Lol at mr rogers with the miller high life since I just bought 30 miller high life cans for 16 bucks.

You know what's great? This thread has consisted of alcohol and children.

Fitting, since one generally leads to the other, and vice versa.

From the required reading list ...

daddydrinking.gif

So I am recovering from a case of the flu that has been going around in the mid-west. Debating, should I still "enjoy" myself or be responsible and get better? :noidea:

Yeah, I use that excuse all the time too at work, family functions, pre-game parties....

What's wrong, Ghost? You look like you can barely walk?

Oh, recovering from "the flu."

No need to hide your non-problem here skibum, you're amongst friends.

I am stuck in the car instead if hitting the vodka tonics because my kid decided to pass out on ride home. She does have her jersey on though
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358626249.668738.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Life lesson#602...when driving home from your kids soccer practice, do NOT ask the cop to hold your beer while you dig out your license and registration.

Life lesson#602...when driving home from your kids soccer practice, do NOT ask the cop to hold your beer while you dig out your license and registration.
The road soda didnt make it very far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The open admission of engaging "road sodas" proves that this fan base is ACC-ready. To paraphrase General Sherman, we will make Atlanta howl.
Another thing I miss about upstate New York. Ordering a "beer on wheels" just couldn't open it till you got to the truck

Did...did you dye your dog's fur blue?

You aren't by chance an apartment super in Rye, are you?

My wife saw that the groomers do the whole "dye" thing. Surprised me with it.

The only reason it isn't orange, is because they don't have orange.. Yet

You named your dog "Jameson?" He rocks!

jameson-12-l.gif

Hey, that's pretty good but I still prefer my dog's name. Actually, my dog's name is Lucas, but I wish it were the Dew, best Irish Whiskey.

agepage-bottle.jpg

Man woke up late just opened homebrew #1. I know Syracuse will win because I was supposed to go to this Louisville game, but didn't actually go. Syracuse is 2-0 in those and 0-2 in UofL games I do go to. Hope that trend continues...

Another thing I miss about upstate New York. Ordering a "beer on wheels" just couldn't open it till you got to the truck
In the South, drive thru beer stores are a staple!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom