anyone else as giddy as i am? | Syracusefan.com

anyone else as giddy as i am?

cuseclappy

Winner 2016 SU Football Season Prediction Contest
i feel like i cant sit still at work today, i imagine tomorrow will be even worse..im ready for 8pm tomorrow!!

I'm about the same, but I'm not looking forward to ESPN3. I have a 20 mbs down speed; however, the video seems to always pixelate at the worst times. Like right when a deep pass is thrown. Never fails.

Wasting the man's time today. I can't do a damn thing, already 1/2 way through Wednesday articles, about to print out SWC's season preview and read it in the bathroom.

LGO.

Wasting the man's time today. I can't do a damn thing, already 1/2 way through Wednesday articles, about to print out SWC's season preview and read it in the bathroom.

LGO.
ditto here..minus the preview in the bathroom..but i think youre onto a good idea

i feel like i cant sit still at work today, i imagine tomorrow will be even worse..im ready for 8pm tomorrow!!
It started Monday for me. Yesterday I was a trainwreck and felt like I could punch through a brick wall. Today is not much better but now the nerves our setting in. I feel confident going into this game but always being an optimist I have to question if I'm setting myself for disappointment or if my optimism is actually realistically warrented. I think we'll have a really good season but tomorrow will be telling on alot of levels.

Can't sit still, can't focus, tunnel vision... and I'm even in the Dome yet. Syracuse football is honestly my addiction and I cannot freaking wait!

Love the fact that its a Thursday game vs Saturday right about now.

I am. I can get out of work early, my wife is going to cover freshman orientation for my son, so we'll be good to go.

I felt this way on Monday. I watched a full day of destination truth yesterday to slow my giddiness. I expect to be giddy again today and tomorrow.

yah I am pretty jacked...planning on watching The Express tonight as a little tradition. Dressing my year and a half old daughter up in her cheerleader garb...ready for ball.

I have a work function tomorrow night that I am trying to get out of. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Can't wait. We need this win. I have Friday off for Labor Day as well so I get to spend it relaxing with my daughter and enjoying the knowledge that we are 1-0!

Can't wait. We need this win. I have Friday off for Labor Day as well so I get to spend it relaxing with my daughter and enjoying the knowledge that we are 1-0!
i took friday off as well, hoping i can spend the day basking in a victory!

i took friday off as well, hoping i can spend the day basking in a victory!
Same, figured I'd need to recover from a cocaine-fueled four-hour weightlifting session tomorrow afternoon.

Cant sit still. Compulsively checking Syracuse.com for new articles. Responding to every thread here. Is it Thursday yet?

I could drive up 81 and start my tailgate now Lets go Orange !!!

Same, figured I'd need to recover from a cocaine-fueled four-hour weightlifting session tomorrow afternoon.
awesome cant argue with that

Over the past fews day I've gotten butterflies in my stomach and a sense of intensity that goes unmatched. Its been hard to eat, sleep or focus on anything other than the game tomorrow night.

So pumped I'm considering skipping a lab tomorrow and losing a letter grade off my average just to get there as early as possible

So pumped I'm considering skipping a lab tomorrow and losing a letter grade off my average just to get there as early as possible
Gotta skip the lab. Priority #1... SYRACUSE FOOTBALL

I am. I can get out of work early, my wife is going to cover freshman orientation for my son, so we'll be good to go.
Your the man! Go Bees

We are Sick, can't wait!
We get 3 and out. Up 7-0 by 10:00 mark

same here...want to fell good all weekend with an early with on Thurs night...but i have to admit, I'm getting "bubble guts"

In 20 years, that lab grade will have no affect on your life. However, you will be able to remember in precise detail all the great SU football games you went to. I applaud your decision.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom