Anyone else boozing right now? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone else boozing right now?

I have to be up at 4am to hit the road for Atlanta... so obviously I need one or two to help me sleep.

I hope so. Night before the game im a wreck and the dogfish brewery is a good spot to calm your nerves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is a well thought out plan, and I have been fighting the urge until I saw your thread.
tee, meet Jim Beam.
Jim Beam, tee.

Left work an hour early, I'm sitting directly under the 8 foot long Syracuse banner at the red fox, rockin my Cuse polo. Already got four high fives "good luck tomorrow" " go Cuse" Alaska loves SU
Booyeah. It's time for liquor to shine.
And I'm not a big drinker.

As of right now I'm working, if you can call it work... And I would tomorrow, but I have to work overnight... Man I hope the SU game goes into halftime before I have to leave for work...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365208153.443231.jpg

Cheers everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just back from GA dome and needed some brewskis. NO BEER at the Dome! :bang:

Cheers to all who imbibe! I, for one haven't had one in nearly 23 years but in my day I likely spilled more than most people drink in a lifetime! So, there's a lot of un-drunk drinks out there on account of me being off the active roster. For those of you who do, have one of those on me!

One day at a time! and tomorrow is the day that we play ourselves into the National Championship Game!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom