Anyone else exhausted?!?! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Anyone else exhausted?!?!

Just a big thanks to everyone that makes this site truly amazing and structured the way it is. I know it’s super hard work and we all really appreciate it. Has there ever been like a group of members who get the mods something for Xmas? Would love to get somethng going so we could buy ya dinner or something after a year of hard work

I read on a Rutgers board that FB couldn't even got hired as a coordinator and 6-6 is the best case scenario for Cuse next season. Then the stream of Croots will dry up. Our coaches are all recruiters that don't know how to actually coach, and eventually all of those Jersey four-stars will realize that and fall right into Schiano's arms.

They are in a state of sheer terror.

My wife and I used to have season tix and she followed pretty closely. She’s been so disengaged from the team for awhile and CFB with the portal and NIL. For two days I’ve been trying to explain how insane all of this is. I’m in now way doing it justice. Words just can’t describe what we true fans on this board are going through. When I say true fans on this board, I mean we fans on this board are the true fans that no matter how bad things have been for 20+ years we keep watching every game and hoping. We’re being rewarded for that now.

My wife and I used to have season tix and she followed pretty closely. She’s been so disengaged from the team for awhile and CFB with the portal and NIL. For two days I’ve been trying to explain how insane all of this is. I’m in now way doing it justice. Words just can’t describe what we true fans on this board are going through. When I say true fans on this board, I mean we fans on this board are the true fans that no matter how bad things have been for 20+ years we keep watching every game and hoping. We’re being rewarded for that now.
We’ve subjected ourselves to some very dark times indeed. We deserve it.

I just took a 20 min break from the football recruiting forum for the 1st time since 8am. Walked through a dark house to the kitchen wearing only, & I mean only, slippers, wiped the sweat off myself with a dish towel, made/ate a turkey sandwich, chugged a Gatorade, did a few quick back stretches, said a couple Hail Mary’s, & now back I go.
This is absolutely great. The only thing that would have made it better is if you made a BOLOGNA sandwich (insert bologna burp here).

I can’t keep up. It’s chaos. Just when I think I’m caught up…..boom. Four more offers, portal guys…more threads...

I feel like the entire state of New Jersey is coming to Syracuse this weekend….most via College Station…

And there really isn’t an end in sight.

Are we sure there aren’t two Fran Browns?!?! Dude is everywhere….does he sleep? Eat?

I means it’s a “good” chaos, but holy sheet.

And say a prayer for Cuselegacy….i don’t want her job…
I must agree Jake. I do all the evaluations for each offer. It took me a long time to catch up to Legacy yesterday.

But it sure is great! :)

Its all happening so fast that its becoming more evident than before how negative the past 20 years has made me.

Im ready to be excited and positive again. For that at least I’ll thank Fran now.

I’m realizing I’d progressed at some point in the last 10 years past negative to largely apathetic and indifferent. The thing which is a shock to me right now isn’t that I’m excited - it’s that I actually care at all.

I read on a Rutgers board that FB couldn't even got hired as a coordinator and 6-6 is the best case scenario for Cuse next season. Then the stream of Croots will dry up. Our coaches are all recruiters that don't know how to actually coach, and eventually all of those Jersey four-stars will realize that and fall right into Schiano's arms.

They are in a state of sheer terror.
The funny thing about Rutgers is that their “success” and therefore Schiano’s has been the largest example of smoke and mirrors I can reference in college football. And it’s Exhibit A as to why their fan base is so delusional.

His first stint - 68-67 overall with 43% of his wins coming against FCS/MAC/Service Academy opponents. Not one win over a factory program during that period.

Super exciting. I'm not paying attention to recruit visits though, just the hires. Curious how much churn and player turnover there even can be between now and August. Would be fun to come up for the spring game. It was such a letdown when I used to go during the Gregger years.

The football recruiting form is overwhelming -in a very good way. I just can't keep up with it all. I know we have some great prospects offered and visiting. Once the commitments start, I'll read up on each on specifically.

The funny thing about Rutgers is that their “success” and therefore Schiano’s has been the largest example of smoke and mirrors I can reference in college football. And it’s Exhibit A as to why their fan base is so delusional.

His first stint - 68-67 overall with 43% of his wins coming against FCS/MAC/Service Academy opponents. Not one win over a factory program during that period.
Let's not forget Buffanova...

I can’t keep up. It’s chaos. Just when I think I’m caught up…..boom. Four more offers, portal guys…more threads...

I feel like the entire state of New Jersey is coming to Syracuse this weekend….most via College Station…

And there really isn’t an end in sight.

Are we sure there aren’t two Fran Browns?!?! Dude is everywhere….does he sleep? Eat?

I means it’s a “good” chaos, but holy sheet.

And say a prayer for Cuselegacy….i don’t want her job…
Or OrangeBill’s! Poor guy’s eyes are probably bleeding watching so much film.

And the detailed notes, oh my.

91DE9025-E4BD-4C93-8FC4-A04E8D68A3F0.jpeg