Anyone else pissed... | Syracusefan.com

Anyone else pissed...

k2A4gzRxDL4GI.gif

by PED State's walk off TD in Iowa? I almost threw a shoe through Sportscenter this morning. Nice to know my son almost did the same thing. He's becoming a true SU fan. :)

I think there were 49 states that felt the same way. That's one advantage to playing Ped State I guess

by PED State's walk off TD in Iowa? I almost threw a shoe through Sportscenter this morning. Nice to know my son almost did the same thing. He's becoming a true SU fan. :)
I wasn't, because I do my absolute best to completely ignore that glorified terrorist organization/cult to the south. But now I am.

Worst possible ending to the night. Was hoping for just a morsel of schadenfreude after our loss. I woulda paid $500 to own a black Iowa jersey in my living room on that last drive. Just sick on that TD.

Worst possible ending to the night. Was hoping for just a morsel of schadenfreude after our loss. I woulda paid $500 to own a black Iowa jersey in my living room on that last drive. Just sick on that TD.
When that guy sold out on the field goal block for Iowa...I was going crazy. Still can't believe they converted on the last possible play. What was up with the punt post game?

didn't have a nickel in it. i love watching a game come down to the last play.

When that guy sold out on the field goal block for Iowa...I was going crazy. Still can't believe they converted on the last possible play. What was up with the punt post game?

He was just being obnoxious with that punt.

Didn't even watch ... the program hasn't done anything to earn (back) my interest.

Didn't even watch ... the program hasn't done anything to earn (back) my interest.
You missed a good game.

What would it take to win you back? Asking for a friend.

We turned it on right on the last drive, was sooooo pissed when they scored. All the Ped State Peacocks had their feathers out all day long today with the “big” win...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom