Anyone else see Coach K chew out the Cameron Crazies for taunting Jeff Capel and Pitt | Syracusefan.com

Anyone else see Coach K chew out the Cameron Crazies for taunting Jeff Capel and Pitt

I can't seem to find what they were chanting.
I think announcers said it was "sit with us" directed at Jeff Capel. No idea what that means. I know Capel was a great player with Duke but I still don't get it.

It is much worse to say the fans were too quiet in a beginning of the season non-conference game.

I think announcers said it was "sit with us" directed at Jeff Capel. No idea what that means. I know Capel was a great player with Duke but I still don't get it.
That's the closest I can get to making it out, which seems like a really weird reason to get that upset. Bizarre.

I can't seem to find what they were chanting.
Pitt player was shooting a FT and the Duke students were chanting "Jeff Capel, sit with us!"

K went insane over that.

This is a out of the box take, but I think K is pretty devastated by this Kobe thing as they had a very close relationship and he took his anger and sadness out on those punks. Never seen him do that ever. Something is up

Is there some meaning behind that? I dont get it.
Duke student section chants at that recruits who go to games.
So it was implying Capel was a double agent and K was pissed cause he thought it was disrespecting Capel and Pitt.
He lost his mind. Which is funny.

It sounds like they chant that at every former Duke player/coach that comes to Cameron. Not sure why K freaked out about it though

rat gonna lose it if no cheese around

The Krazies are losers.

This is a out of the box take, but I think K is pretty devastated by this Kobe thing as they had a very close relationship and he took his anger and sadness out on those punks. Never seen him do that ever. Something is up

K just lost it for sure. It's really just good natured ribbing and Capel been around Duke long enough to figure that out. K just snapped