Anyone else think no flu bug and SU is 9-5? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Anyone else think no flu bug and SU is 9-5?

Enough of this crap. This team is good and they have heart. They are going to go out and take care of business. They will take care of business against GTech and take it to Duke and Louisville. If either of those teams don't bring their A game, they are going down.

Enough of this crap. This team is good and they have heart. They are going to go out and take care of business. They will take care of business against GTech and take it to Duke and Louisville. If either of those teams don't bring their A game, they are going down.

Louisville didn't bring their A game two nights ago :noidea:

Louisville didn't bring their A game two nights ago :noidea:
Agree.
Are you implying that we aren't good enough to beat those teams if they have their "A game?" I want to see Cuse play their "A" game.

Agree.

Are you implying that we aren't good enough to beat those teams if they have their "A game?" I want to see Cuse play their "A" game.
I think we can beat anyone given we bring our A game. But, if they don't bring their A game and our boys smell blood, they will roll.