Anyone else think we are #1 come Monday afternoon? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone else think we are #1 come Monday afternoon?

its so dumb why they voted duke #1, they really think theyre the best team in the country without kelly?

Not if that as$hat that voted us #10 this week does the same thing next week... :crazy:

No. And there is nothing that would lead me to think otherwise (including a Duke loss tonight).

Won't surpass Kansas, who did beat a ranked KSU on the road,

No but we will move up IMO. Don't see Mich and KU both losing. Duke is probably losing tonight. Early in the game but they are struggling without Kelly.

No but we will move up IMO. Don't see Mich and KU both losing. Duke is probably losing tonight. Early in the game but they are struggling without Kelly.

Well seeing we are tied with Kansas there wont be much of a vote differential for us to jump them.

how bout this nugget from duke message board

"im looking up and down our schedule and i just dont see where another loss is coming from, with or without ryan"

LOL, try tonite ahole

how bout this nugget from duke message board

"im looking up and down our schedule and i just dont see where another loss is coming from, with or without ryan"

LOL, try tonite ahole

He must have forgot to look at tonights game

Hmm, let's see who has the best record vs Top 25
Cuse 3-0
Edit: Duke 3-2 (one of those wins was against Kentucky, lol)
Michigan 2-1
Kansas 2-1

Sorry, but all that brings us down are biased media perceptions.
Do you think if UK had one loss outside of the top 25 but won all games against #1, 20 and 21, that they wouldn't be #1?
Do you really think they wouldn't be "considered" #1 by ESPN with our exact resume?

This is going to continue to get ugly for Duke. They are getting pushed around like a high school team.

A$$ beating central

Well seeing we are tied with Kansas there wont be much of a vote differential for us to jump them.

I forgot about that . . . . still they beat a ranked team on the road this week while we beat a lower ranked team at home so. Maybe we get moved past them because a couple of those stragler voters who had us 10 or 8 adjust this week.

I forgot about that . . . . still they beat a ranked team on the road this week while we beat a lower ranked team at home so. Maybe we get moved past them because a couple of those stragler voters who had us 10 or 8 adjust this week.

We also are playing a team on the road that beat the 5th ranked team.

I don't like to jump ahead and call this game now, but damn, Duke is getting dealt on right now.

Are the fans chanting overrated already?

its so dumb why they voted duke #1, they really think theyre the best team in the country without kelly?

highest ranked team that didn't lose.

Just goes to show how stupid the rankings can be sometimes. I also think there is definitely something to the name Duke; no voter feels bad about voting Duke #1, it just "seems" right. Even though Duke without Kelly is clearly not one of the elite teams in the country.

Me thinks we are.
We need far more from a couple players. At one if not two really needs to pick it up foe the big month and now if we are to be considered number 1.

This Duke team, as it exists right now, is the worst #1 ranked team I have seen.

I said the same thing. I can't remember a team ranked number one ever playing at a lower level than Duke is right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom