Anyone going to Armory tonight?!?! | Syracusefan.com

Anyone going to Armory tonight?!?!

Cuse Is Loose is there and apparently at Lulumon according to the Facebooks...

Reactions: CIL
Dave n busters... may see some there

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk 2

About to head out that way with my cousin and buddy from rochester in about an hour.

Not being in Syracuse this weekend is kinda killing me. Best I could do to try to make myself feel slightly better was to book a hotel room at the Armory Courtyard Marriott for the Pitt game. So depressing. Hope you jerks all have fun (that's the jealousy/alcohol combo talking). Just don't lose your voice tonight. Tomorrow needs to be a zoo.

Drove by Armory at 530 and the place was already a zoo, saw one Clemson family leaving the new hotel but that was it. Would have made it down for a few drinks but to much tailgate stuff to get ready.

Looks like this Clemson fan has arrived..

Cj Spiller ‏@CJSPILLER 16m
Where my Clemson folks at in syracuse

Clempsun represented at The Retreat tonight.

Clempsun represented at The Retreat tonight.

They represented at the Wegmans Great Northern too. Must be staying at the 2 hotels right there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cuse Is Loose is there and apparently at Lulumon according to the Facebooks...

I hope he posts pictures of that yoga class. Feel free to tag me.

They actually hung up a small towel with the tiger paw at Residence Inn Armory Sq. Gave out tiger pins to all the staff too. Ugh.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

They actually hung up a small towel with the tiger paw at Residence Inn Armory Sq. Gave out tiger pins to all the staff too. Ugh.

I will stop in and throw that towel on the ground. And I might even pee on it.

Someone really should have told them the best restaurants are all in Solvay. Imagine their humiliation when they realize they're eating cats!
I always appreciate a good Solvay blast.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Someone really should have told them the best restaurants are all in Solvay. Imagine their humiliation when they realize they're eating cats!

Eva's in Solvay is actually very good.

I will stop in and throw that towel on the ground. And I might even pee on it.
Meet you there!

BTW, what the hell is IPTAY?

Meet you there!

BTW, what the hell is IPTAY?

Its their athletic booster program I believe. Similar to the Orange Club. I believe it stands for "I Pay Ten A Year" (i'm assuming this mean's 10k?)

come to think about it, it's been years since i've seen a cat around here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom