Anyone got the scoop on PTG? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone got the scoop on PTG?

ForCuseSake

Living Legend
They alluded to his absence on the broadcast. Shoulder injury? Out for the year?

You need TS/SCI clearance from Marrone to learn that information.

according to the press he was hurt in a non football situation. Accident?

Well since it is out that he id out for the season and Marrone even said he was operated on, I will say that I have heard 2 stories. One that he hurt his collarbone horsing around, which seems like a wild rumor, but the other is that it happened while weightlifting. Only guessing that maybe he didn't have a spotter and dropped a weight on his collarbone? Not sure why it was so top secret and the blackout. He was the only change from last week and while he had a great game last week, he is the back up.

A backup but he made a big impact in the game last week and as you have voiced some displeasure with current punt returner, Gully was back there at the end of the game and might have been there today as well. I hope he heels quickly and all goes well for him.

A backup but he made a big impact in the game last week and as you have voiced some displeasure with current punt returner, Gully was back there at the end of the game and might have been there today as well. I hope he heels quickly and all goes well for him.

I know he played very well last week. My point was we had a media blackout becauwe our 2nd string RB was hurt? Just seems weird.

Since he only played 4 games this season, I believe he's eligible for a medical redshirt this season.

I know he played very well last week. My point was we had a media blackout becauwe our 2nd string RB was hurt? Just seems weird.

Media blackout was because 3 of our DB's had casts on their hands (from Marone's presser).

Media blackout was because 3 of our DB's had casts on their hands (from Marone's presser).

Same ones as last week. Anderson and 1 other were wrapped last week too. And if someone new had a wrap on, it takes all of one play for a coach to see that and say to himself...lets go after that kid.

that sucks if it happened to him while lifting... kid has had a long, long 2 1/2 months...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom