Anyone have a time machine? (Not really a uniform thread. Kinda) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Anyone have a time machine? (Not really a uniform thread. Kinda)

"Not really a uniform thread kinda"

It's 100% a uniform thread.
But it’s not the “biotch about the current unis” thread. That counts for something.

A thread only an ex-GF could start.

Can we talk? I gotta say something, and it isn't about you, it is about me......

To me, the current unis look like something from Arena Football. Gimmicky with an over-the-Top effort to look edgy.

Everything that was changed was for the worse.

I hate these jerseys, I hate the numbers on the helmets, I hate the arrogance and stupidity of Dr Gross, Nike and everyone else even peripherally involved with this historic abomination.

The only thing worse than what those b*stards did to the uniforms is what they did to the football program.

The Syracuse football uniform is a classic and we need to return to it. And get rid of that stupid block S on the helmet while we are at it.
Exactly.

To me, the current unis look like something from Arena Football. Gimmicky with an over-the-Top effort to look edgy.
This...please give me normal numbers that don't remind me of Dr. Suess, ..and names that I can read...

Hated the shoulder stripes. The helmet numbers were kind of a nice throwback

I'm probably in the minority in that I actually prefer our uniforms now to these

I also remember in 2005 when we debuted the new uniforms we copied the Cowboys/LSU and wore white jerseys at home.
Did we ever wear those blue jerseys with orange outlined in white?
I am trying to remember maybe the Virginia week 3 but I can’t remember.

Use the time machine to change Vick’s college decision. Then there’s probably no GROB era.

The first indication of a bad hire is when the new coach decides to throw away 70 years of tradition and wear the worst uniforms in the history of sport. They are even worse than anything Rutgers has worn.

Wasn't a fan of the white pants either. What an arrogant jerk. No wonder everyone hated him except some of his players.

Yikes. There is a sharp bitterness that is extra strong in these last two posts by TC - moreso than in nearly all Tomcat posts.

Somebody get this man a ginger ale, pronto!

(Did I mention he’s spot on?)

Everything that was changed was for the worse.

I hate these jerseys, I hate the numbers on the helmets, I hate the arrogance and stupidity of Dr Gross, Nike and everyone else even peripherally involved with this historic abomination.

The only thing worse than what those b*stards did to the uniforms is what they did to the football program.

The Syracuse football uniform is a classic and we need to return to it. And get rid of that stupid block S on the helmet while we are at it.
Don't sugar coat it, tell us how you really feel!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom