Anyone Know How Hughes Looks? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Anyone Know How Hughes Looks?

In case you missed it, the source of my avatar is the premiere episode of "Mission Impossible", which is about a really smart guy:

Thanks for that(I like not having to ask)! I like your avatars, and while we're here, where was the one of guy driving from? I obviously dont need any help with the one that preceded that one.

Thanks for that(I like not having to ask)! I like your avatars, and while we're here, where was the one of guy driving from? I obviously dont need any help with the one that preceded that one.
I liked Mr Data.

Richard Kimble, driving back home after the argument with his wife, sees the one-armed man but doesn't know his significance just yet:

Fug007.jpg

I used it last year because I wasn't sure what fate had in store for SU. This year I used Dan Briggs because I thought our schedule in football and the lack of experienced players in basketball made this year an "impossible mission" but maybe we could figure out how to have a good season, anyway.

Before that I used Data

upload_2017-11-24_9-36-54.jpeg

...and this guy

dos-equis-most-interesting-guy-in-the-world-300x300.jpeg

...because it made me seem a whole lot smarter than I am.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom