Anyone rooting for Big East teams? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone rooting for Big East teams?

44PRIDE

All Conference
Other than Pitt, I'm thoroughly enjoying watching other Big East teams lose.

I can't stop rooting for NC State. GO WOLFPACK!

Ultimate Warrior sums up if I will root for another Big East school again.

Other than Pitt, I'm thoroughly enjoying watching other Big East teams lose.

I can't stop rooting for NC State. GO WOLFPACK!
I despise them all at this point.

Big East teams can lose every game they play for all I care. Even the games they play in conference.

Especially the games they play in conference.

are_you_a_loser.jpg

I've been rooting for them all to lose. I'd love to see Uconn. Rutgers, Temple..i can't remember the rest all lose by 50 points.

Nothing. I just enjoy doing so while waiting for SU to play.

I'm too old to break habits that quickly but I'm working on it. I'll prolly always root for Coach P though.

Nothing to be gained by rooting against them.

However, there's a lot to be gained if the BE really is bad, now and in the future for us.

Yep, there are a bunch of whiny, envious folks over there. They are actively rooting against SU and Pitt. They constantly look for reason s to trash the Cuse. The more I read that board the less I care about the BE.

Good grief! Why would any SU fan root for any of those schools?

Pitt is the only other remaining Big East school that has been a Syracuse traditional rival. They were a Major Eastern Indy.

Rutgers was never a Major Eastern Indy. And for the majority of the time they were in the BE for football they put next to no effort in it except to cash checks. They were a parasite. SU fans owe them nothing. No respect and no affection.

UConn rushed into DI to get some BCS cash ... but forgot to read the Big East contract which allowed teams to leave. Horrified, they filed suit and couldn't keep their mouth shut. That's why they are stuck in the NNBE. Again, no respect and no affection need to be wasted on this lot.

The rest are C-USA refugees.

look i just pay any attention to them until we play them,i don't root for or against,i just make fun against them.

i'm just too busy watching syracuse to give a rats ass for any team really

Ultimate Warrior sums up if I will root for another Big East school again.

was the infringement warning supposed to make me laugh that much? you're really getting on the WWE's nerves...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom