Anyone rooting for Rutgers today? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone rooting for Rutgers today?

Sorry - my disdain for Shady & Co. trumps my BE loyalty. UNC is their only legit OOC foe this season. I hope they run the Stallion 75 times in a row and get their arses handed to them.

I thought I would want Rutgers to win, but seeing the UNC touchdown made me smile, so I guess thought wrong.

Rutgers looks so overmatched right now, UNC's Defense is not giving anything up.

I have to say, I don't understand why you guys wouldn't root for Rutgers. They have NEVER been good - why would you possibly not like them? Are you still upset that they had our number during the GRob years?

Don't you want us to play and beat the best competition possible when you go to watch games at the Dome?

Not a chance.. I just can't ever root for Rutgers. Even against UNC. I think my disdain is mostly towards Schiano but he's their HC so they can lose every game big.

Seriously, Rutgers. 4 plays from inside the 2 yard line.

No TD for you.

Rutgers just stuffed on UNC's goal line on fourth down.

I have to say, I don't understand why you guys wouldn't root for Rutgers. They have NEVER been good - why would you possibly not like them? Are you still upset that they had our number during the GRob years?

Don't you want us to play and beat the best competition possible when you go to watch games at the Dome?
It's like trying to explain why I don't like cats. I've never owned a cat, I don't have anything against them, I just don't like them. Same thing.

Hope rutgirls loses. What a joke of a program they run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing to do with that, and I feel bad only b/c a high school classmate who is a good guy is on staff there.

That being said, Schiano is a clown, they've abused the taxpayer in NJ to fund this boondoggle for people that cannot make Giants and Jets games, they are a recruiting rival, and in this time of uncertainty, the worse they look is better for us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom