Anyone rooting for USC | Syracusefan.com

Anyone rooting for USC

Stanford may have one of the most solid big uglies in the nation. They're not going to lose in the P12, and I hope they make the NC vs. Alabama.

USC winning would mathematically benefit Syracuse. Other than that, I can't stand USC.

That math only helps SU if we were fighting for 1 or 2. Go Cardinal.

As an institution, USC has more in common with Syracuse than Stanford. I don't understand the vitriol.

No. I want as many undefeateds as possible. The B(c)S must die.

And USC winning does jack for SU.

I did Jack for an SU once.I remember nothing from after halftime.

No way we root for USC. stanford will return to what they once were, but USC still hasn't done their time from the Reggie bush ruling. Plus, I hate lane kiffin.

Not at all. We aren't making the BCS because of our BCS standings. Only by winning the conference. So I can't root for them.

Stanford has #1 overall pick NFL QB and 2 1st round NFL draft pick o-linemen. I want to see Stanford get to #2 and play LSU or Bama for the National Championship.

Seeing the kid prodigy QB vs one of these SEC powerhouses will be great. And if they win it will be even better to see the SEC take it on the chin vs a school from the Pac 10 know for academics first.

No way. USC losing means we potentially leap frog them and move up another spot in the polls.

It would take a lot for me to root for U$C. This ain't it. Of course, Stanford winning would bring joy to Oliver Luck, so I'm torn...

Stanford is a class act - great school, solid academics for their athletes, and they don't cheat like the big fball factories. Despite those attributes, most of their alumni are not too stuck up. I hope they win it all.

Stanford is a class act - great school, solid academics for their athletes, and they don't cheat like the big fball factories. Despite those attributes, most of their alumni are not too stuck up. I hope they win it all.
My niece and her husband met there and they are both down to earth.

Lane Kiffin
BAD person
HOT wife
GREAT Play Caller

I'm rooting for USC becouse Clemson needs the help to move up. Clemson going to a NC game helps the ACC's Image alot

Yes. I'm getting sick of the Stanford love. They were adorable last year, but they've over stayed their welcome.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

USC is an 8 point dog today.

"If you take away the games against the “Arizona’s”, the 2011 USC Trojans resume’ would look like that of a top 10 team. Wins over an always tough Utah team, a vastly improved Syracuse squad and their bitter rival Notre Dame would normally be considered a success. However, the Trojans have been shaped and molded into one of the premier teams in all of college football, and nothing short of perfection is acceptable."

The analysis from Covers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom