Anyone seen A rod | Syracusefan.com

Anyone seen A rod

Someone better find him quick - he's gotta bat next inning and make up for missing the beginning of the series

I'm calling an AROD homer right now. Do you people hear me?!!?!! Right now, bottom of ninth.

I hate Valverde - need one runner and a HR by ARod. He's sooooooooooooooooooooo due.

Man, if you can throw a fastball you completely neutralize all of our $100 million dollar players.

Is there anyone in the Yankee lineup you'd want up less in a big spot? He is good when the Yankees are winning and that's it.

A rod always disappears in the post season id be embarrased to cash my paycheck. Wave your no trade clause and move on.

A rod always disappears in the post season id be embarrased to cash my paycheck. Wave your no trade clause and move on.

Move to where? Nobody can afford him.

2012: $29 million, 2013: $28 million, 2014: $25 million, 2015: $21 million, 2016: $20 million, 2017: $20 million, 2018: Free Agent

Move to where? Nobody can afford him.

2012: $29 million, 2013: $28 million, 2014: $25 million, 2015: $21 million, 2016: $20 million, 2017: $20 million, 2018: Free Agent

He isn't going to be playing in 2017.

Am i the only yanks fan who never wanted a roid on the team to begin with? Hes jealous of jeter and is a selfish player who is no where to be found in the clutch.

I was holding out hope his first at bat, but when he came up the 2nd time I was certain he would strike out again. Depressing.Oh Lord

I'm calling an AROD homer right now. Do you people hear me?!!?!! Right now, bottom of ninth.
You and I live in the same dream world. To think that I actually thought it could possibly happen. I wasn't even pissed when the game ended. I turned off the TV and went up to bed. Seen that same ending before.

Dude. What about Texaira. At least AROD has had a good post season before. TEX not so much. Plus hittiing w a bad thumb is tough.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

You and I live in the same dream world. To think that I actually thought it could possibly happen. I wasn't even pissed when the game ended. I turned off the TV and went up to bed. Seen that same ending before.

Wow. that was my exact reaction. No throwing things, no tears, no pacing. Just shrugged, turned the tv off, and went to bed.

Dude. What about Texaira. At least AROD has had a good post season before. TEX not so much. Plus hittiing w a bad thumb is tough.

Aroid had like one decent postseason out of how many? he had a lot of no call no shows though!

The point is why not call out Texaira who has been post season mush w the Yanks. W out that good post seasson by ARod the Yanks don't win that year.

The point is why not call out Texaira who has been post season mush w the Yanks. W out that good post seasson by ARod the Yanks don't win that year.

Tex has been pretty disappointing too, he just draws a bit less criticism because ARod's lightening rod extends quite a bit higher.

Arod's in a class all by himself. his arrogance, demeanor and being the highest paid athlete in all of sports i believe makes him an easy target for his piss poor performances in the postseason. marks a likeable guy and he didnt do so great either but i can let him slide.

A-rod has 2009 in his pocket - he was good in that postseason. Teix has done next to nothing so he should get some flack too, but he doesn't because he's a good, likable guy. Another person who should be called out is Swish - he has been junk in the postseason (great clubhouse guy but I would prefer his option is not picked up)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom