April 20th | Syracusefan.com

April 20th

hplare

Skilled observer of photographs
Answered the email and requested tickets over a week ago. Have heard nothing since. Have called Carly Randall at the number on the email and left messages three times, but no reply there either. Anyone else have this problem?

Answered the email and requested tickets over a week ago. Have heard nothing since. Have called Carly Randall at the number on the email and left messages three times, but no reply there either. Anyone else have this problem?
There was a link in my email that i clicked on. Took me to the Cuse.com web site, where I was able to request tickets for the spring game. No cost, could request the number I wanted. I am sure there was a limit but I took 4.

I would look at the email again and try the link. Look for a small dark blue box that says Spring Game Tickets. That is where the link is. If you need a couple, I have a couple extra I could transfer to you.

I think they are all general admission.

To follow up on tomcats post below, are you talking about tickets to the lax game or spring game?

Lax game and acknowledging the pregame, halftime and Gait reception. Email came addressed to Lax alums. Followed the link, filled out the for,m, joined the Victory Club, but have heard nothing. Have the FB spring games tickets. Got them, separately.