Anyone want to hook up in Watertown Saturday? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone want to hook up in Watertown Saturday?

DonLightfoot

All Conference
Weather permitting, I'm heading south of the border to do a couple of things then thought I would pop over to Buffalo Wild Wings to catch the game. I'll be the old dude with a little grey hair and an Orange sweatshirt. Post if interested so we can watch for each other.

sorry im not gay. not that theres anything wrong with that. people's personal sexual preferences are nobodys business but their own.

Weather permitting, I'm heading south of the border to do a couple of things then thought I would pop over to Buffalo Wild Wings to catch the game. I'll be the old dude with a little grey hair and an Orange sweatshirt. Post if interested so we can watch for each other.
You might have gotten a better response if you had said instead that you'd be the "19 year old blonde in the Syracuse crop-top." Some people might have driven up to share the game with you! Of course, they would have wanted to share more but...

I read that thread title and thought "uh oh" That sounds really bad...or good depending on your orientation and moral compass. Ill pass tho and thanks for the offer

Thread delivered