anyway we are not at noon vs cinci | Syracusefan.com

anyway we are not at noon vs cinci

If we beat Cincy that game could be for a BE championship and BCS bowl for Rutgers...

If we beat Cincy that game could be for a BE championship and BCS bowl for Rutgers...

How many teams have you beaten that have a winning record this year? Just curious. Thanks

How many teams have you beaten that have a winning record this year? Just curious. Thanks

LOL. You guys are so sensitive about Marrone being a failure.

Serious question - did you predict in yr 3 that Dougie would be fighting for last place in the BE? Seriously - this is what you were thinking when the guy was hired? Last place in the worst BCS conference ever assembled?

So what time do we think the Cincy game will be?

Serious question - did you predict in yr 3 that Dougie would be fighting for last place in the BE? Seriously - this is what you were thinking when the guy was hired? Last place in the worst BCS conference ever assembled?

I think right now you still have to give the nod on worst BCS conference ever assembled to the 2004 Big East. But it's going to be a close finish. Remember, the 2004 BCS rep was defeated by the MWC winner in a game that was never competitive.

What does my response to that moron RU fan at all have to do with Marrone? Not sure why you decided to bring it back in that direction. Actually, I take that back, I do know why. But I happen to like your schtick so I'll let the agenda stuff slide.

In regards to your bolded question, to be fair, I certainly didn't expect to be bowl winners in year 2 either. Obviously I don't want nor do I expect last place finishes to the norm long-term. You obviously do expect them.

I have watched enough CFB over the years to realize that good football coaches have bad years, especially at the beginning stages of program-building. I'm chalking this year up to that. I don't like it, its undoubtedly frustrating, but I don't view this year as a precursor of things to come. I file it more into the growing pains dept. Just my opinion.

The later the better since we'll all be at the dome the night before

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom