AP / Coaches Poll for Oct 6 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

AP / Coaches Poll for Oct 6

Could care less what we are ranked - I just want a record that gets us in the ACC title - that probably means running the table
It’s easier to recruit well and potentially end up in a conference title game if you can be mentioned on ESPN every day. Ranked teams get mentioned.

Emily just when we thought you were becoming a fan.
Does anyone here really think we should be top 25 right now? I wouldn’t vote for us to be in the top 25 either just yet. Can’t take shots on Emily if she is just voting like you. While we beat a solid UNLV team that apparently isnt giving us too much cache unfortunately.

Could care less what we are ranked - I just want a record that gets us in the ACC title - that probably means running the table
Not gonna happen. SMU has a cake walk, Miami keeps winning games they should lose, Clemson won’t lose again, Virginia and Pitt are better than expected, Louisville is strong.

Just let it go.

Does anyone here really think we should be top 25 right now? I wouldn’t vote for us to be in the top 25 either just yet. Can’t take shots on Emily if she is just voting like you. While we beat a solid UNLV team that apparently isnt giving us too much cache unfortunately.
Not a top 25 team. Top 25 offense, but not an overall good team. We should root for improvement through the year and 8-9 wins.

having a number is cool and helps with perception. The idc what we are ranked is a bit cope.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom