Appears Wainwright and Lee Gone off our Board | Syracusefan.com

Appears Wainwright and Lee Gone off our Board

arbitragegls

All Conference
From recruiting articles it appears another two of 'Cuse recruits are saying not you. Of course as loaded as 'Cuse is that probably is not a bad omen...but jeez...would have expected a bit more positive feedback from our recruits by now--when you are loaded as 'Cuse is, we should have seen this coming:

Lee: KY or California--at least CAL cant lose

Wainwright: down to TX, Balor, OSU, and St. Johns

From recruiting articles it appears another two of 'Cuse recruits are saying not you. Of course as loaded as 'Cuse is that probably is not a bad omen...but jeez...would have expected a bit more positive feedback from our recruits by now--when you are loaded as 'Cuse is, we should have seen this coming:

Lee: KY or California--at least CAL cant lose

Wainwright: down to TX, Balor, OSU, and St. Johns

Are you sure Cuse didn't say 'not you' to them?

Trust me those kids especially Wainright did not say no to SU.
comeonson.png

As Francis has eluded to, just because a person lists Syracuse doesn't mean the interest is mutual. As for wainwright I like him as a player but not in our system, undersized sf/pf's don't fit in well.

As Francis has eluded to, just because a person lists Syracuse doesn't mean the interest is mutual. As for wainwright I like him as a player but not in our system, undersized sf/pf's don't fit in well.
Exactly, neither of those players have been on the SU radar in months. Arbit, check the link below to see the names of players that SU has shown interest in since the start of the open period earlier this month.

http://cusebballrecruiting.blogspot.com/2012/09/open-gym-and-in-home-visit-list.html

Francis, is it possible for the staff to take Jordan and Young and use Young more as a wing, and Jordan more as a backup pg/sg, and pass on the rest of the forwards we are recruiting?

Francis, is it possible for the staff to take Jordan and Young and use Young more as a wing, and Jordan more as a backup pg/sg, and pass on the rest of the forwards we are recruiting?

Wow that's a good point. I never thought of that and that would be good too because young is a one and done most likely and then when southerland and young leave after this year you have a lot of playing time to offer McCullough. Maybe that's what the staff sees young as along with Gbinije hybrid 2/3's.

Not impossible at all but I wouldn't hold my breath at landing both. Still think Kentucky will be tough to beat for Young, but we have a good shot with Jordan.

makes sense as the "c" is located opposite of "p" on the keyboard