Apple Music | Syracusefan.com

Apple Music

donniesyracuse

Hall of Fame
I am doing the free three-month trial. There are several bugs to work-out. For example, I downloaded Simon & Garfunkel Live from New York City. I was listening while mowing my lawn when suddenly the studio version of "The 59th Street Bridge Song (Feelin' Groovy)" started playing instead of the appropriate live version. Song titles that appear on multiple albums seem to confuse the system.

I am confident Apple will figure it out. It is a good strategy to fix these issues while people are not paying for the service.

$14.99 for a family membership is great, especially for my household, which averages about $50 per month in new music purchases. I think eventually all of the artists will get on-board just like they did with iTunes. I don't see how Spotify can compete.

I am bumping this thread to see if anyone else has jumped on board. I have had the family membership since July. I love it.

I love it. Has everything I want, and we have the family plan as well. Pandora drove me crazy with all the adds.

I love it. Has everything I want, and we have the family plan as well. Pandora drove me crazy with all the adds.
Unfortunately, the radio part of Apple Music sucks compared to Pandora. I pay for Pandora to avoid ads.