Archbold Stadium - the last game | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Archbold Stadium - the last game

It was Warren Harvey and remember the monster game the late TE Bruce Semall had?
Yes, but he missed a big catch when the sun got in his eyes - a real problem in Syracuse! :)

I still have my ticket from that game. My brother, father and I took home some of the orange 2X4 railing too.

Hi all,

I've been lurking this forum for years now. This thread subject came up, and it was too topical to not sign up and reply.

I bought my current house in Baldwinsville in 2010. The previous owner, who had passed, was a massive Cuse fan, and a lot of his memorabilia was left behind in the house when I moved in.

This here is the crown jewel. It is a 4-seat section of what I assume is bleacher seating, in excellent condition. It has a small plaque in the center which reads: "Nov. 11, 1978 / Syracuse 20 Navy 17 / Last Game At Archbold Stadium / 1907-1978"

I don't know if this kind of thing is at all common, but it's very unique, and something I'm sure a lot of people on this forum would be interested in. So I guess I'm shamelessly shilling this thing -- I am open to selling it. I'm also curious if anyone else has something like this. I've had it for 8 years now, and it probably deserves a better home. Open to any offers.

Matt
Sent you a PM

Hi all,

I've been lurking this forum for years now. This thread subject came up, and it was too topical to not sign up and reply.

I bought my current house in Baldwinsville in 2010. The previous owner, who had passed, was a massive Cuse fan, and a lot of his memorabilia was left behind in the house when I moved in.

This here is the crown jewel. It is a 4-seat section of what I assume is bleacher seating, in excellent condition. It has a small plaque in the center which reads: "Nov. 11, 1978 / Syracuse 20 Navy 17 / Last Game At Archbold Stadium / 1907-1978"

I don't know if this kind of thing is at all common, but it's very unique, and something I'm sure a lot of people on this forum would be interested in. So I guess I'm shamelessly shilling this thing -- I am open to selling it. I'm also curious if anyone else has something like this. I've had it for 8 years now, and it probably deserves a better home. Open to any offers.

Matt

Trade you a Danny Schayes autograph for it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom