Are coach Marrone's and hack's emails posted yet? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Are coach Marrone's and hack's emails posted yet?

I think I said it already... I was JOKING. It was more a comment on their hate mail complaint. I don't write hate mail. I don't even boo our team or coaches... Ever.

I know how you feel when I was 12 my girlfriend cheated on me and I wrote her a dooosey, but than I turned 13 and learned that sometimes things happen can we grow up, he took a promotion, apparently those in the top league of football actually think he is a good coach, unlike some on this board

Been mostly away for a couple days, so I've had time to ponder. My official position is that if the foundation Marrone laid is bomb-proof, then we will indeed be fine. So... best wishes, and I hope he does exactly as well in the next 3 years as we do.
A lot of people have said the depth, talent and fundamentals have all improved. I agree with you. If that's all true we're in fine shape. I'm looking forward to seeing how it shakes out.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Marrone slept with us then handcuffed us to the bed. He doesn't deserve any well wishes from the players, community, and school that he so coldly ditched.

You forgot placed a board between our ankles that wailed the out of them with a sledgehammer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom