Are we getting an IPF?? | Syracusefan.com

Are we getting an IPF??

CuseOnly

All American
Announcement Tuesday, Nope.

Wednesday, Nope.

Thursday maybe ??

Yes we are, don't worry about the announcement it's been approved by the BOT.

They said the announcement would "be on Tuesday", but did they ever specify which Tuesday?

I believe the insiders. But Marrone's extension was approved too. So, an announcement would be nice.
TBFOIB extension was approved he just decided to shuffle off to Buffalo

No offense to anyone here but for what appears to be a bunch of grown men, you all cry like a bunch of babies. He left it happens. He took a lot of coaches with him... it happens. Get over it. It feels like I'm back in high school listening to a friend cry and "wine" over his one true love that just dumped him.

No offense to anyone here but for what appears to be a bunch of grown men, you all cry like a bunch of babies. He left it happens. He took a lot of coaches with him... it happens. Get over it. It feels like I'm back in high school listening to a friend cry and "wine" over his one true love that just dumped him.
It's whine

I never claim to be a English major. I apparently am just really bad at puns.

A dangerous trait to have when many people on here graduated with communications related degrees.

It sounds like your friends in High School weren't all that fun to be around. You should have found new friends.

Nobody cares that he left just that he lied about taking staff

The fund for it is already open, I donated to it the other day. No worries.

You forgot the decommits that these cheesballs are whinning about too, not to mention the other six or so who closed the door on us when HCDM left and took the posse with him.

Yeah, I don't get it either.. dry sense of humor?
Wine sounds like whine, and that is what the hypothetical kid who just got dumped is doing. Wine is literally an alcoholic drink, which is what the hypothetical kid who just got drumped is drinking. So, the sound suggests that the kid is complaining, but the spelling suggests that the kid is getting drunk. In reality, both are probs. true. It's cheesy, but I thought it was clever.

Queso con tu vino?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Nobody cares if you don't like people's opinions or what they post about on the board here, as long as they are not in violation of board rules.

Ok...next home hoops game. This is the chant. "I P F!... I P F!... I P F!..."

Nobody cares if you don't like people's opinions or what they post about on the board here, as long as they are not in violation of board rules.

Ok so what you are saying is you are entitled to your opinion but I am not... got it thanks for clarifying the rules... I'll keep my opinions to myself for now on...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom