Are we getting an IPF?? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Are we getting an IPF??

Ok so what you are saying is you are entitled to your opinion but I am not... got it thanks for clarifying the rules... I'll keep my opinions to myself for now on...

What I am saying is... Who are you to tell anyone what to do or how to feel?

You want to complain and tell people what to do, start with your wife or kids or whatever. They might care and actually respond.

Ok so what you are saying is you are entitled to your opinion but I am not... got it thanks for clarifying the rules... I'll keep my opinions to myself for now on...

You are no better than everyone else you just whine about something else. They are whining about the program and you are whining about the people whining. In the end it is all the same.

What I am saying is... Who are you to tell anyone what to do or how to feel?

You want to complain and tell people what to do, start with your wife or kids or whatever. They might care and actually respond.

I'm just getting tired of hearing about Doug... he is no longer the coach. I said it in jest but apparently it hit quite a few nerves. My loyalties lie with the program and who wants to be here... he didn't. The coaches he took with him didn't.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom