Are YOU "In"? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Are YOU "In"?

Was Jason going to send any sort of email reply once we emailed him, or based on numbers, is that not a realistic expectation? I hadn't heard anything but just assumed the latter to be true. Glad to see so many contributing whatever they can.

Was Jason going to send any sort of email reply once we emailed him, or based on numbers, is that not a realistic expectation? I hadn't heard anything but just assumed the latter to be true. Glad to see so many contributing whatever they can.
Don't expect an email reply other than maybe thanks...I think Jason is tabulating the numbers and will just send the info to tomcat to update.

Don't expect an email reply other than maybe thanks...I think Jason is tabulating the numbers and will just send the info to tomcat to update.

I got a nice little email from Jason today thanking me for my contribution. It's great seeing how many people are contributing what they can. I can't wait to see the House That Cali Built!

I donated last season $44 for each win. I also sent $44 for the USC effort. The USC was my first check and then I did 8x$44 and sent it directly to Chris Gedney who sent me a hand written thank you. I will do the same thing next season, but will do it thru our site. I will also make a donation as soon as I get back to Phoenix from a lengthy trip (including the Final Four). You all know by now that I pushed for a campaign around the number $44. From reading these posts, I see that others say they will donate $44 next season for each win. I guess the $44 is catching on. Of course those who are able could make it $144 for each win, or even better $440. But I will be doing the $44, cause every $44 helps!!! Believe me if I could do $144 or another higherr 44 number I would. But many of us could do $44 per win.

Keep Calm SU Football.jpg

Donated - IPF

Hope this campaign gets things moving much quicker now! I haven't read too much about the plans, but what is the expected cost? Are the plans still basically an indoor field, or is it more along the lines of an entire sports facility (field, weight room, film center, lounge, dining hall, etc)??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom