Are YOU "In"? | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Are YOU "In"?

Hopefully this is a great start for the state of the art Syracusefan.com medical, physical therapy equipment etc portion of the new indoor practice facility including new therapy tubs. It's nice to visualize what this money could cover.

I'm in, donated for the indoor practice center and probably on a mailing list now. I have to admit that I was so conflicted about donating to another school other than my alma that I had to bump up my annual donation. Then I was so conflicted about donating money to another athletic team, I had to bump up my contribution to the old rugby club team. Thanks syracusefan.com, money well spent.

Already done, my friend
Thank you. But... don't you find yourself thinking: "it feels so good, I've got to do it again!" ?

I've only donated twice, but could easily see 2-5 more donation iterations for myself.

$44 here, $100 there. $44 per win. $100 per ACC win. $1,000 from your IRS refund. Whatever your method, let's give HCSS the #hardnosed facilities that the program needs to compete for Championships!

Guys I had a conversation with SU. We can't get credit as a group (SyracuseFan) since we are not a 501C. So while it was a good idea to raise money for the Indoor Practice Facility under the banner of Syracusefan.com...the bottomline is raising money for the IPF is the main point.

ANYWAYS...I challenge everyone to donate to the IPF and let us know on this thread.

Just check in and say "Donated--IPF" Please don't tell us how much.
Donated- IPF

When I went to the Syracuse - Missouri game in Columbia, I bought my tickets through Missouri because it was easier to make sure about my wheelchair seating. Anyway, yesterday I received a brochure in the mail from Mizzou about a $200 million upgrade to their athletic facilities including football, softball, baseball, tennis and golf. I have to admit it was a pretty nice brochure they put together. I realize budgets are different when you are talking about a big state school, but my point is I hope SU is reaching out to people like that for their fundraising. I was just some schmuck that happened to go to one football game by chance.

And also, it occurred to me that my "donation" to Mizzou for tickets to that game was more than I initially gave Syracuse for the indoor practice facility. So I just made another donation to Syracuse for the IPF. After all, I have to sleep at night!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom