Are You Sad or Happy? | Syracusefan.com

Are You Sad or Happy?

chakka3421

All Conference
Do you guys realize this coukd be the last time we play the girls in our lifetime? Are you sad or happy or do I even need to ask?

I think we'll play them again at some point but it may be several years. I just want to beat them on Saturday is all I care about. I also worry that Rutgers is going to hit for the knees and try to take out some of our players. I hope it doesn't happen but it would not shock me if they tried. They were diving at knees against UNC at the end of the game. What are they going to try to do against us now?

Do you guys realize this coukd be the last time we play the girls in our lifetime? Are you sad or happy or do I even need to ask?

On the football potentially losing WVU is the only negative in the move. Other than the 4 season Robinson era SU v Rutgers has been ridiculously one sided.

30-10-1 all time, 14-6 the last twenty, 5-5 the last ten.

You know the feeling you get after you take a Really REALLY REALLY big dump? That's about how I feel with this Rutgers game...

I think we'll play them again at some point but it may be several years. I just want to beat them on Saturday is all I care about. I also worry that Rutgers is going to hit for the knees and try to take out some of our players. I hope it doesn't happen but it would not shock me if they tried. They were diving at knees against UNC at the end of the game. What are they going to try to do against us now?

They did that against us when Nassib was taking a knee at the end of last year's game.

Don't really care either way. WVU is the only team we may not play that deserves us missing it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom