Arinze's brother is being courted by Sick Rick this weekend | Syracusefan.com

Arinze's brother is being courted by Sick Rick this weekend

I was astounded by how audacious Louisville is about their athletes GPA average. Comparing themselves to the academic programs Notre Dame and Georgetown.

A high GPA could be indicative of easy classes or overly-athletics-friendly instructors... just as much as having a team of genii. It could be something comforting to recruits and their families, knowing that the student athlete has a great chance of graduating.

That was his high school coach that was making the comparisons. That was even an apples and oranges scenario because it was GPA vs universities with no mention of curriculums.

Hate to bring it up but Rutgers does the same thing.

We cannot let this happen! This kid is too good to let slip away...he will make us pain for not bring him in!

I was astounded by how audacious Louisville is about their athletes GPA average. Comparing themselves to the academic programs Notre Dame and Georgetown.

I'm sure all the UK players have a 4.0. At some of these factories the academic fix is in. If you give a player a failing grade you'll find your car has 4 flat tires in the parking lot... and they know it.