arizona getting waxed at home vs Colorado | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

arizona getting waxed at home vs Colorado

Show it on the finger tip with .00 on the clock . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . can't do it so what are they calling off?

I'm glad I'm not watching the OT, save me from getting pissed.

shamless bhy the guys doing the game saying it wasn't quite good when they both said it was before the refs called it off.

Miles simon nice homer color commentary
was just gonna go the same thing - as if the BS call wasn't bad enough, we have to listen to that homer @ssclown tell how good a job the refs did in making sure they got it right

I like how they do their reviews on a 17" monitor being run by a pair of guys in Arizona shirts.

Replay from the side he clearly released in time showed 0.1 on the clock. No way you can tell from the camera angle behind him.

Miles simon nice homer color commentary

It's like he's not even trying to be objective. He's basically as close to cheering for Arizona as he can be while still doing his job.

i think it was the right call.

this isn't football. there is no "clear and convincing" evidence, or similar requirement, to my knowledge.

refs simply review the play and call it as they see it. also, they go off the lights on the backboard, not the clock, which may not be in sync.

shamless bhy the guys doing the game saying it wasn't quite good when they both said it was before the refs called it off.
It was good, it left his finger tips.

I like how they do their reviews on a 17" monitor being run by a pair of guys in Arizona shirts.

Replay from the side he clearly released in time showed 0.1 on the clock. No way you can tell from the camera angle behind him.
Kim just said the same thing.

It was a horrendous call. It goes by the lights on the backboard. Clearly off his finger tips when the board lit up. Just an awful, awful call. But its a James Breeding crew. I knew they'd get it wrong. James Breeding and Mike Stephens. The new Higgins and Burr. Remember their names. Both truly horrendous officials.

It was good, it left his finger tips.

Agreed. But the assclown anouncers also said that now they are saying over and over that it was not quite good.

this isn't football. there is no "clear and convincing" evidence, or similar requirement, to my knowledge.

refs simply review the play and call it as they see it. also, they go off the lights on the backboard, not the clock, which may not be in sync.
20 /20 vision here, ball left his,fingertips.

That should be something that can be changed tomorrow. It was a shot as time expired why not call it an AZ loss and Colordo win in the morning.

you couldn't be more wrong. but nice try

I think the refs should be fired. They had all the time in the world and clearly decided to cheat for the home team.

explain the procedure then sparky.

1. Go to replay screen
2. See when backboard light goes off
3. See if the player has released the ball
4. Get the call right

Sound about right to you? I did it from the comfort of my couch. Not an overly difficult call when you go step by step. James Breeding couldn't figure it out though. Cost Colorado a W.

explain the procedure then sparky.
do you think everyone on here (and on every other message board I've checked in the last half hour) is blind and/or intentionally seeing something that isn't there, dumb@ss?

1. Go to replay screen
2. See when backboard light goes off
3. See if the player has released the ball
4. Get the call right

Sound about right to you? I did it from the comfort of my couch. Not an overly difficult call when you go step by step. James Breeding couldn't figure it out though. Cost Colorado a W.

Right, so you agree that how it was called on the court is immaterial?

I agree that from the side it looked good. From the back it was inconclusive imo.

So is there a tie goes to the offense rule?

do you think everyone on here (and on every other message board I've checked in the last half hour) is blind and/or intentionally seeing something that isn't there, dumb@ss?
I think he just gets a rise out of creating conflicts on message boards. No other explanation can be given for anyone who argues that this call was right, unless you watch TV on a 15 inch non-hd screen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom