arizona getting waxed at home vs Colorado | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

arizona getting waxed at home vs Colorado

Yep and on the freeze frame from the, whosh is a much better perspective, its clearly off his finers. That one from behind gives the illusion that its on his fingures longer than it was.

Well my understanding is that the backboard light is used as the primary indicator. The one from behind shows it clearly is out of his hands when the light goes on. Not a difficult call. At all.

Well my understanding is that the backboard light is used as the primary indicator. The one from behind shows it clearly is out of his hands when the light goes on. Not a difficult call. At all.

Agreed. From the side it just shows more seporation betweenball and fingers.

poppy lets say there was no conclusive evidence either way, what should the refs do, flip a coin to see if the basket counted? or do what the refs did tonite and just give the call to the home team? of course not, you go with the original call. its common sense.

poppy lets say there was no conclusive evidence either way, what should the refs do, flip a coin to see if the basket counted? or do what the refs did tonite and just give the call to the home team? of course not, you go with the original call. its common sense.

Well, if the refs have no idea who the ball went out on, it's a jump ball, right?

I agree that going with the original call is the sensible thing to do. I just have never seen it employed as such. I always thought the replay had 100% control. According to twitter, though, you do indeed revert to the original call if replay is of no help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom