Arizona - Xavier | Syracusefan.com

Arizona - Xavier

jncuse

I brought the Cocaine to the White House
No bigger surprise in the sweet 16 than Xavier. Not only because they are an #11 seed, but they did everything down the stretch to show they were not a tourney team. But Mack has always done fairly well in getting his teams to the second week.

I thought there's no way we'd see Kenny and Charles back they're so bad, but nope. And now Webber. This isn't that hard to get some good people in there.

Bluiett playing out of his mind while AZ got nothing out of Allen or Trier. Yet Arizona still up two.

AZ is large and skilled, the real thing for sure. But X is well-coached, doing the little hings to just keep hanging. AZ can't finish them. I liked when the tall bald ref told Miller, "That's enough," and Miller just kept yapping. The ref got his job done right, and still gave Miller a little room to be heard. Darned good job,

i just watch the games. Could care less what these analysts who don't even watch regular season college hoops have to say.

I don't like Webber much, but he occasionally says something worth listening to - much to my surprise. :)

No bigger surprise in the sweet 16 than Xavier. Not only because they are an #11 seed, but they did everything down the stretch to show they were not a tourney team. But Mack has always done fairly well in getting his teams to the second week.

Macura reminds me of Ron Baker, the Shocker. A gamer with all around skills and high IQ. Blueitt is smoooove.

Really like that Macura kid from Xavier. Tough smart player who looks so innocuous out there.
Full body armor. Steve Kerr in the house! Zona goes home if they can get to the FF, inside track to their first title since bibby and Simon.

I actually like Webber. Way better than most of the announcers I have heard so far in this tourney.

I love Macura. That dude could play on my team any day. Kid is tough and has multidimensional skills. Reminds me of Mike Gansey from the Beilein Elite 8 WVU team back in the day.

Weber can't control himself. The second he opens his mouth it's a full paragraph that comes out. He has some good observations, but needs to be more succinct. Verbal diarrhea.

How ironic is it that Macura was arrested for mooning people at a bar last year? I thought he was a never nude.

He's doing his best Larry Bird imitation tonight.

The longer I watch this game, the more I hope Arizona goes down... it's the natural appeal of rooting for the upset/underdog! I love it.

Someone has to break through in this region. I did a rough count so I may be off 1 on either side but I found this interesting:

Gonzaga and Xavier have both been to 8 sweet 16's but never made the final 4.

Arizona has reached the sweet 16 for the 9th time since it last made the final 4.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom