Army / Navy game question... | Syracusefan.com

Army / Navy game question...

juse5

Bleeding Orange since '80
Im going to Army/navy finally Saturday. Its been on my bucket list since i was a kid. Question is, how much Syracuse gear do i wear? I'll hang up and listen.

Im going to Army/navy finally Saturday. Its been on my bucket list since i was a kid. Question is, how much Syracuse gear do i wear? I'll hang up and listen.
Subtle. Maybe an SU hat.

I have the SU coldgear Under Armour mock turtle with the block S on the neck. Again, shows colors but is subtle.

We always make fun of the guy who shows up at Giants-Eagles sporting a Cowboys jersey to show his colors.

Cowboy hat? No biggie. Full-on jersey that you can see half a stadium away? C'mon. Really?

Ill be wearing a NAVY hoodie and winter hat. Hood point on the subtlety, I just have a hard time not wearing Syracuse gear on a daily basis.

Ill be wearing a NAVY hoodie and winter hat. Hood point on the subtlety, I just have a hard time not wearing Syracuse gear on a daily basis.
Yeah, I get that considering over half my casual garb is ‘Cuse gear...

When I don’t wear orange, people in town ask me if everything is ok...

same!

Reactions: FAL
Same here in Florida. SU hat SU shirt SU shorts. I look like a SU billboard.

When people ask my name I tell them it’s OTTO

I have to step it up I only wear cuse gear a couple of times a week.

Well i had a cuse winter hat, cuse hoodie and cuse sweatpants with team issued orange and white nike shoes at the hotel bar last night... if i could frame the looks i was getting it would be priceless.

Wait. There are times that you don't wear 'cuse gear?
LOL...Tonight. Xmas party in town at big ND fan's house...Xmas vacation-themed sports jacket, jeans, and 'Cuse Santa hat with block S...Gotta show the colors...

I love the Navy uniforms today but the Baddest unis and helmet I can remember were the Navy Uni's below, both home and away.
Navy_white_helmet.jpg

new-2013-navy-nike-football-uniform-design-675x380.jpg

New-Navy-Football-Uniform-Header.jpg

I love the Navy uniforms today but the Baddest unis and helmet I can remember were the Navy Uni's below, both home and away.
Navy_white_helmet.jpg

new-2013-navy-nike-football-uniform-design-675x380.jpg

New-Navy-Football-Uniform-Header.jpg
Loved those as well

I’m late, but for future reference, how much Syracuse gear can you comfortably fit on your body at one point in time?

...I assume you also went with the classic block S painted on your face, too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom