Army / Navy game question...

juse5

Bleeding Orange since '80
Im going to Army/navy finally Saturday. Its been on my bucket list since i was a kid. Question is, how much Syracuse gear do i wear? I'll hang up and listen.

Forza Azzurri

All Conference
Im going to Army/navy finally Saturday. Its been on my bucket list since i was a kid. Question is, how much Syracuse gear do i wear? I'll hang up and listen.
Subtle. Maybe an SU hat.

I have the SU coldgear Under Armour mock turtle with the block S on the neck. Again, shows colors but is subtle.

We always make fun of the guy who shows up at Giants-Eagles sporting a Cowboys jersey to show his colors.

Cowboy hat? No biggie. Full-on jersey that you can see half a stadium away? C'mon. Really?

juse5

Ill be wearing a NAVY hoodie and winter hat. Hood point on the subtlety, I just have a hard time not wearing Syracuse gear on a daily basis.

Forza Azzurri

All Conference
Ill be wearing a NAVY hoodie and winter hat. Hood point on the subtlety, I just have a hard time not wearing Syracuse gear on a daily basis.
Yeah, I get that considering over half my casual garb is ‘Cuse gear...

When I don’t wear orange, people in town ask me if everything is ok...

Halfmooncuse

All American
Same here in Florida. SU hat SU shirt SU shorts. I look like a SU billboard.

When people ask my name I tell them it’s OTTO

Briancuse

Living Legend
Yeah, I get that considering over half my casual garb is ‘Cuse gear...
I have to step it up I only wear cuse gear a couple of times a week.
When I don’t wear orange, people in town ask me if everything is ok...

juse5

Well i had a cuse winter hat, cuse hoodie and cuse sweatpants with team issued orange and white nike shoes at the hotel bar last night... if i could frame the looks i was getting it would be priceless.

CuseOnly

All American
I love the Navy uniforms today but the Baddest unis and helmet I can remember were the Navy Uni's below, both home and away.

FAL

Hall of Fame
And the caissons go rolling along..

nzm136

All Conference
I’m late, but for future reference, how much Syracuse gear can you comfortably fit on your body at one point in time?

nzm136

All Conference
...I assume you also went with the classic block S painted on your face, too.

Top Bottom