Army/Rutgizz Tix Sales Maybe Not So Hot? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Army/Rutgizz Tix Sales Maybe Not So Hot?

Y
I give more too but thats the minimum to donate for good parking. I have no complaint. Its funny, however, to see you bust Rutgers when your fans don't travel for anything and have super discount season tickets to try and help fill a smaller venue...

Your travel=Overrated by your own fans (Hint: No one else thinks you travel well). By the way, you had 300 strong this year at the Dome.

Our travel=Underrated. We had 10 times the amount of people in LA this year against USC as you did in Syracuse. And we certainly have a ton more in Piscataway than you do in Syracuse.

Y

Your travel=Overrated by your own fans (Hint: No one else thinks you travel well). By the way, you had 300 strong this year at the Dome.

Our travel=Underrated. We had 10 times the amount of people in LA as you did in Syracuse. And we certainly have a ton more in Piscataway than you do in Syracuse.

PS: We owned their basketball barn too.

Rutgers football doesn't have Rutgers b-ball competing for the fan's traveling dollar either.

I heard alot aren't going to boost the tv ratings by watching at home. Should be about 8-10 million tuning in. Give or take several million.

I heard alot aren't going to boost the tv ratings by watching at home. Should be about 8-10 million tuning in. Give or take several million.
They're going to leave their TVs on at home to boost ratings. No, really, they actually said they were going to do that.

Why is anyone still talking to clowns like RU? They're an irrelevant program that's facing even further irrelevance in the Sun Beast.

Face it, Rutgers is completely and totally .

None of this will matter in three years when they've cultivated their rivalry with UMass.

We outdrew Tulane in New Orleans LOL
Could u do that? You see we have a national fan base and you don't
I went to a game at UNC in 2003 or so and saw 5000 Cuse fans there...you were just there this year...did you have 5000?

We traveled easily over 2000 to UConn last weekend...I have never seen more than 750-1000 in Syracuse from you guys

We outdrew Tulane in New Orleans LOL
Could u do that? You see we have a national fan base and you don't
I went to a game at UNC in 2003 or so and saw 5000 Cuse fans there...you were just there this year...did you have 5000?

We traveled easily over 2000 to UConn last weekend...I have never seen more than 750-1000 in Syracuse from you guys

Don't bring up Tulane to them Mark. That's a cheap shot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom