Army Tix - Apple Wallet | Syracusefan.com

Army Tix - Apple Wallet

BVille44

All Conference
I have been able to upload all of my tickets to the Apple Wallet except for Army.

Just wondering if anyone else is having this issue. Thanks

I had a similar problem, then realized the tix had downloaded but were attached to a different game. Check all your games to see. If the Army tix are not there, go back to the mycuse app and reload the game (black bar). The whole thing is a PITA, I feel like I've been sold out (to TM). But I'm making the best of it. Good luck.

Last edited:
Make sure you don't have an outstanding balance due on your account. If you do, that will allow you to download some tickets to your wallet but not all.

I had a similar problem, then realized the tix had downloaded but were attached to a different game. Check all your games to see. If the Army tix are not there, go back to the mycuse app and reload the game (black bar). The whole thing is a PITA, I feel like I've been sold out (to TM). But I'm making the best of it. Good luck.
ditto, WF, Army, and Clemson tickets are all together in my wallet, I have no idea why.

Mine are in there. It’s a pain to cycle through them this year though I have noticed.

Thank you. When I select the Clemson tickets in my wallet there are eight tickets with four of them being for Army.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom