Arrival of Season tickets | Syracusefan.com

Arrival of Season tickets

dan7800

2022 Iggy Winner: OOC Record
Hello all,

this is my 1st season as a football season ticket holder and I have two questions:

1. Have you all received your tickets in the mail yet? I have yet to receive mine.
  2. Does possessing football season tickets help with getting individual basketball game tickets early? I'm just wondering what perks typically exist for Football season ticket holders for basketball games.
Thanks all, and looking forward to a great season.

I have not received mine yet, but I would expect them in the next week. I think I remember them usually arriving between the 10th and 20th.

Hello all,

this is my 1st season as a football season ticket holder and I have two questions:

1. Have you all received your tickets in the mail yet? I have yet to receive mine.
  2. Does possessing football season tickets help with getting individual basketball game tickets early? I'm just wondering what perks typically exist for Football season ticket holders for basketball games.

Yeah, perks. About that, not so much. It seems it's viewed as going to the games should be perk enough.

They should be arriving any time. I called the box office yesterday to switch my address and they told me that my tickets were mailed on Wednesday. Go Orange!

Tickets are here today! Delivering a bunch of Syracuse football envelopes this morning..

Tickets are here today! Delivering a bunch of Syracuse football envelopes this morning..
Christmas morning?!?!

We just got ours!!!! Yelled like I was 5 years old and it was Christmas day, lol

200w.gif

Yea mine were not delievered saturday so id expect monday or tuesday

Hello all,

Tix in mailbox today.

I got my tickets today (Albany-area). I agree about the lack of their being anything interesting in the document (well, except for the tickets). I am glad that I know that I am a booster and can not even look at a player without violating NCAA regulations.

But seriously, why can't they sent out a media guide, poster, or anything? One year I got a license plate frame. Felt good. But a roster or anything would be appreciated.

they could at least offer things when you re-up, i would pay for some things if i had a chance

got mine today.