Arrival of Season tickets | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Arrival of Season tickets

Yes...but my friend in Johnson City is mailing me your tickets...I should get them by Saturday

So that's where my neighbor got the Shiner Bock he offered me for my birthday!

i'm still waiting too but I renewed kind of late so I wasn't sure if I would get the "cool" tickets or the printed out tickets. then again the kid on the phone did say there was a "printing fee" so I would I think I would get the actual tickets. I live literally one zip code from the dome so there is that.

I was also disturbed that the kid on the phone tried to sell me a parking pass for university garage that was the same price as paying cash on game days for all games. Huh?

Still waiting.
Me too. Called the DOme. They confirmed that mine were printed and told me to call back if not received by August 24.

Got the other two I was missing from last week. Still can't figure how they let that slide, only giving me four of the 6.

I was also disturbed that the kid on the phone tried to sell me a parking pass for university garage that was the same price as paying cash on game days for all games. Huh?

Yeah they don't realize that paying cash in some of the lots for each game is cheaper or equal in cost (and a shorter walk) than some of the passes they offer

i'm guessing since i changed my address from last year and added a ticket and changed parking i was sent out later. hopefully monday or tuesday

Finally arrived today. I added two seasons and a parking pass to my long time account of 4 and a pass, so they came in two separate books. Guessing that's why mine took longer.

mine arrived today as they were shipped to my old address and forwarded since that was my address when they were printed

Season tickets are in the fold...big ole smile on the boys face when he saw them...first time seasons and getting amped!!

Received my share of the season tix from the guy that organizes it all. Love the graphics on the tickets, they did a good job on that.