As the resident Clemson fan | Syracusefan.com

As the resident Clemson fan

I'm saddened that I have lost bragging rights but congratulations to my fellow Syracuse posters.

I need some likes for my pain.

No shame for you, your team and for your coach. The perfect storm hit and your team never gave up. We had to play a near perfect game and HCDB had the kids do just that. Dabo took the balme for the loss and still fully respected Babers and the team. Class act. Just like you and other Clemson posters. Game week banter does not count against a poster being a class act, that's part of game week. Remaining classy, win or lose is what counts. Your team has class,

Losing your QB may have hurt some, but Cooper seems to be a keeper. His confidence was growing (fortunately not fast enough), he should be good in the future. Hope Bryant is well enough to be on the field in two weeks.

No shame for you, your team and for your coach. The perfect storm hit and your team never gave up. We had to play a near perfect game and HCDB had the kids do just that. Dabo took the balme for the loss and still fully respected Babers and the team. Class act. Just like you and other Clemson posters. Game week banter does not count against a poster being a class act, that's part of game week. Remaining classy, win or lose is what counts. Your team has class,

Losing your QB may have hurt some, but Cooper seems to be a keeper. His confidence was growing (fortunately not fast enough), he should be good in the future. Hope Bryant is well enough to be on the field in two weeks.
Posts like this are why I love this site.

Posts like this are why I love this site.

It's a blast having you guys around and having a new cfb powerhouse has been so refreshing. Dabo proved just what a class act he is and further emboldened my support for Clemson outside playing us. I echo the statements on Bryant and sure hope to make it to death valley soon to party with y'all in one of the greatest atmospheres in college sports.

With GBO and other Clemson posters bringing such goodwill, I've become a Clemson fan. So, I'm sad that they lost but ecstatic that we won, a strange combo of emotions. I hope Clemson fans are heartened that one of our greatest program wins was against them, a compliment to one of the dominant programs in our era. Kudos to you guys but what a miracle game for Babers and SU. Best wishes for another strong finish and slot in the playoff...

David M. Hale
ESPN Staff Writer

Zaire Franklin said Dabo Swinney sought out Steve Ishmael in the locker room to compliment his game, addressed all the players to congratulate them on the win, and even took pictures with a couple players. "That's one of the classiest things I've seen in my life," Franklin said. "To have been knocked down like that and have the humility to come talk to us, that was cool as hell."

David M. Hale
ESPN Staff Writer

Zaire Franklin said Dabo Swinney sought out Steve Ishmael in the locker room to compliment his game, addressed all the players to congratulate them on the win, and even took pictures with a couple players. "That's one of the classiest things I've seen in my life," Franklin said. "To have been knocked down like that and have the humility to come talk to us, that was cool as hell."
I'm still pissed at him for the Kelly Bryant situation but that's a class act.

David M. Hale
ESPN Staff Writer

ZF has such a good outlook for what is real in life. Probably why he is a three year captain and so well thought of off the field as well as on the field.

Kudos to Dabo Swinney. Giving credit where it is due. No wonder his players believe in him. It's probably why they can shake off a Pitt loss and win the NC. It would be good to watch Clemson repeat last years performance.

David M. Hale
ESPN Staff Writer

WOW.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom